WHAT YOU OUGHT TO UNDERSTAND:
A condom will help avoid maternity and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) whenever utilized properly during intercourse.
Work with a condom properly:
- Shop condoms in an awesome, dry spot: usually do not have them in your wallet or pocket for a long period because temperature may damage the condom.
- Utilize condoms with a moment type of security: The way that is best to safeguard you and your spouse is to try using a condom with a sponge, cervical limit, or spermicide. Pose a question to your doctor for details about other ways of contraception.
- Work with a condom that is new time you have got sex: don’t use condoms through the expiration date. Make certain the package is sealed as well as in sound condition. Start the package carefully.
- Check out the condom during intercourse: If for example the condom rolls up during sex, roll it back. With a new one if it slips off, replace it.
- Utilize water-based lubricant: if you are using lubricant, it should be water-based lubricant. Don’t use petroleum ointment, cooking oil, mineral oil, lotion or saliva since these may harm the condom. In case it is useful for anal sex, use additional lubricant to avoid the condom from breaking. Continue reading “Is work anxiety after you in to the room? Try these 7 recommendations from a sex therapist”