Skip to content
Making your Cannabis that is own Oil
- 1 gram (1000 mg) of THC oil – focus on 50 mg per suppository. (Use whatever product you prefer. Work with a lab tested product which you can make use of in a calculated dosage).
- 250 mg of CBD oil – Optional; begin with 10mg per suppository (The CBD oil adds anti-inflammatory properties, it is not essential)
- Coconut oil or cacao butter ? cup or less – Amount varies according to just how many suppositories you’re making.
- Something to utilize as being a mildew for the suppository – Mini ice cube trays, suppository mold, empty 00 gelatin capsules (Select your choice; all available on Amazon)
- Melt coconut oil or cacao butter in a warm water shower.
- Measure THC and CBD oil for the dosage.
- You’ll either place the medication in your mold first and you can add the coconut that is additional cacao oil to your mildew (as in 1st movie below), or
- Blend the medicine in to the warm coconut or cacao oil and you can add towards the mold (such as the next movie below). Continue reading “Making your Cannabis that is own Oil”